skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Here and There
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
From the archives
July 4, 2008
I've been feeling homesick lately and started to sift through photos from my years in DC and NYC. I almost forgot about this one, which remains my favorite photo I've taken. See you in a couple months, DC.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(43)
▼
October
(2)
From the archives
Chilly
►
September
(7)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(8)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(31)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
2009
(31)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
Stat counter
No comments:
Post a Comment