In 3 hours, I'm hailing a cab and heading to the airport. Eventually, I am flying to Paris where I will connect to my short flight to Prague, Czech Republic. This is where I will spend the next four months. While I'm so excited and sure I will have a life-changing experience, I am also anxious. I love this city and since I moved here exactly (to the day) two years ago, I have not left for more than 3 weeks at a time. I also have an intense fear of flying to make the trip even more nerve wracking. I'm sure once I get there and settle in I'll have a great time but these past few days it has been a little hard to say goodbye to what I now consider my home. From brown bagging at the waterfront with people I love to the ability to order vegan meals at restaurants, I am going to miss a lot about this wonderful city.
Hopefully I'll be able to post photos form Prague sooner rather than later but I'm sure the next week is going to be quite hectic.
No comments:
Post a Comment